1. The General Secretariat of the Organization of American States (GS/OAS) holds copyright on the information available on this website, unless otherwise stated. Copyright in any third-party materials found on this website must also be respected. Anyone may use or reproduce any information presented on this website for educational and other non-commercial purposes, provided that the use of such information is accompanied by an acknowledgement of the GS/OAS as the source. The GS/OAS reserves the right to withhold permission to reproduce this material.
2. SICE makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied as to, the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of this information. The OAS, its General Secretariat, its organs, its personnel, and SICE assume no liability or responsibility of any kind for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website. The materials and information in this site are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
3. Hyperlinks to other websites accessible from SICE are provided for informational purposes as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of SICE. SICE makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. SICE has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representations as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
4. While SICE makes every effort to ensure that any document available to be downloaded from SICE's website is free of any software virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all software viruses. SICE is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the software and related codes, including viruses and worms.
5. Nothing in or relating to this disclaimer or the SICE website shall be deemed a waiver of any of the privileges and immunities of the OAS.